Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Blues

It's a whole new week once again.

This morning started off pretty badly. Was shoooo sleepy, that I went to bed again after shower. Then had to go to college. -.-

Whole day at college and almost slept in almost every class. Thank God during English, we watched Hotel Rwanda. Thus, there wasn't a need to use my brain except watching the movie. Presentation on the movie will be either end of this week or the start of next week. D: Till then..

Skipped Maths class today thanks to Madam Ayako. Watched The Fog with Tracy in the library! It was a pretty good show. Tom Welling! :) The ending was kinda crappy though. Tom Welling a.k.a Nick's girlfriend ended up kissing the ghost and she disappeared with the ghost and left him all ALONE. :( I prefer him in Smallvile though.

Can't wait for the 15th of October! Am gonna meet Brian Joo and Alexander! Am pretty sure that I will be able to snap a photo with them.:) Got the rock pitt tickets which are right infront of them. I guess I will be able to drag them off the stage too.;)

Anyhow, my head hurts and I guess I need to call it a day soon. Why can't we have blizzard in Malaysia? Boo.):

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment