Sunday, November 13, 2011

Reblogging

Blogging once again after almost 12 days of not blogging. :/

Had been super busy with studies and assignments. Few sleepless nights=moodless. Last week had been one hell of a week. Felt relieved after passing up the English Research Project.

Exams are 2 weeks plus away and there are still assignments coming in. SIGHS. Replenish all my sleep this weekend. :) Woke up late in the morning, and few hours later, back on bed again. LIFE.:)

Ohhyea I have my Starbucks Card already! :D Am actually more of the Taiwan Dessert Fan. Got the Starbucks Card for funn yesterday night. ;) Reloaded RM 100 thanks to my mum. Wanted to reload lesser but she was like just reload RM100 coz it will finish real fast. So yea, her bill. Thanks Mum! :) The balance currently is less than 60.>:( after just a night thanks to the Chocolate Cream Chip, Mocha Praline and the something Chicken Finger Sandwich thing my mum forced me to buy coz she said my bro wanna eat. (in the end he ate just one.-.-)




My Starbucks Card! :D Free gift was the Card Caddy ( Starbucks Strap and a holder to put ur card) with RM 100 reload. :)


Drank this at 10.30pm. The amount of calories. F**k* Nuffsaid*

Till then,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment